"NW" in the Wikipedia Article on the N&W

Tue Oct 16 12:45:30 EDT 2018

Thanks James.

Abram, I’d encourage you (and others) to set up a Wikipedia account to make minor edits like this. Information in Wikis are by design crowd-sourced (and reviewed) - and you are one of the crowd.

Once you’re comfortable with edits, make some contributions. Many on this list are well qualified to do just this.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile

Abram Burnett,