Bowser RS-3 Update

Thu Oct 4 13:26:20 EDT 2018

Per Tony's Train Exchange website/mailing:
Update on Bowser
Locomotive Delivery Schedule
|  |

We spoke with Gerry Seleck at Bowser today concerning the expected delivery of locomotives. He assured us Bowser definitely plans to produce everything they've previously announced. They are still in the process of finding manufacturing facilities for several of their projects. That being said, it will probably be the middle of 2019 or later before customers can really expect to see their locos start coming in. They ask for your patience and understanding.

Bowser, as well as the other manufacturers that were affected by the unexpected China factory closure this summer, need your pre-orders to help them stay in business. We thank you as well for being patient. So, keep those Bowser orders coming! If you order it, they will make it!
Again, we appreciate your business. If you have any questions please contact us at your convenience.

Regards,
Todd Arnett