WHO WERE THEY ? -- #46 -- Frank T. Slayton, VGN

Mon Sep 17 10:11:08 EDT 2018

 Am I correct that these gentlemen were included in the "master list" you sent out recently ?
I don't want to download all this stuff twice!Jerome Sandermann, Esg.

SLAYTON, FRANK T.,  Superintendent Motive Power Virginian Ry in 1913.  Office Princeton, W.Va.   Born March 31, 1862.  Educated in the common schools.  Entered railroad service 1881 as fireman Canadian Pacific Ry, at Winnipeg, Man., since which he has been consecutively 1882 to 1886, fireman Burlington Cedar Rapids & Northern RR; 1886 to July 1900, with the Chicago Great Western Ry, as engineer, traveling engineer, general supervisor, trainmaster and division master mechanic; July 1900 to Dec. 1910, master mechanic St. Joseph & Grand Island RR;  Dec. 1910 to date, superintendent motive power Virginian Ry at Princeton, W. Va.

-- abram burnett,

certified advisor on fast horses, farming and the lottery

                  Sent to You from my Telegraph Key
Successor to the MAGNETIC TELEGRAPH LINE of 1844