Depot location question

Fri Sep 14 14:01:10 EDT 2018

The building in the left-hand side of the photo is not the Richlands depot. The depot was a brick building  several hundred feet to the east of the water tank. The building next to the water tank  in the photo is what I believe was called the Western Union building.

You can find photos of the Richlands depot and an aerial photo of the wye area around the water tanks in my article about Richlands published in Vol. 27, No. 1 (Jan., Feb., March, 2011) of The Arrow.

Paul Mandelkern

Winter Park, FL