Military Train

Mon Sep 10 17:40:55 EDT 2018

Ed,

I was retired about years ago from the Army after having finished my career as an Infantryman assigned to Military History Detachments including in OIF & OND (academic background in history, archeology, & museums). I’m still assisting the Army Museum system in various aspects. If I may be of any help directing you to a museum please feel free to email me at chad.christian.rogers at gmail.com & I’ll do all I can to help. By the way, there’s a couple of military railroad groups that probably would love to see photos of your memories. Thank ya for what you’ve done.

Be well,

Chad C. Rogers
Jefferson City, Tenn. USA