NRH&W - Boxley Contract to Build Branch to Suiter, 1913

Thu Aug 16 21:28:27 EDT 2018

I got my Boy Scout Merit badge for cycling in the 1960's riding back and
forth from Narrows to Rocky Gap on SR61.  It was a beautiful ride along
Wolf Creek.  Most of the road was built on the former NRH&W right of way.
It had very smooth grades and at that time used at least 2 of the bridges
built by the railroad.

Ed Painter, member #70 - from Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA