Train order signal - Bedford, Virginia

Fri Jul 27 21:36:57 EDT 2018

Harry's parenthetical note about the original main line alignment west of
Bedford reminds me that when the NWHS 2004 Convention was in Roanoke, Bev
Fitzpatrick drove the bus that took a group to the D-Day Memorial in
Bedford.  Coming down the Rt. 460 bypass west of Bedford, he remarked that
its alignment was partially on the old N&W alignment.

Dave Phelps