N&W Divisional Structure in 1891

Thu Jul 26 16:57:30 EDT 2018

Abram,

Pursuant to your designation of me to provide the refreshments, I complied
by purchasing the elixir shown in the attachment.  None of the three people
that you designated  to prepare the railroad officials chart showed up
(after a few sample drinks I may have overlooked inviting them), so I had
to consume the entire contents of the bottle myself.  Kudos to you and your
family for the find quality of this product.

Gordon Hamilton

Moderator: