ANCOR

Wed Jul 25 19:09:51 EDT 2018

Thanks Jeff For the book and Drawing suggestions. I have two copies of the
book, but disappointed that a lot more could have been included.
I was never contacted as I have photos and glass prints for that time
period.
I also have an sky view of the ANCOR plant area and an article with a lot
more information.
Stephen Rineair