Where is "Crockets"

Sun Jul 15 17:12:34 EDT 2018

Hey Stephen: How you doing ?   Tell you what,  if you show up at GOB east,
on the 28th,  we'll look for it.   There is a Crockett in Wyeth county.
Don't know if that  is like the 'Crockett's '  you are looking for ?   You
know, people like to add an 'S'  to a place sometimes & store names   .
'Krogers'  ,  China-Mart's  etc.
   Vickers. Waltons, Peppers  ?

Have a good one,
rob