Archives 7/14/18

Mon Jul 2 18:11:45 EDT 2018

Good evening,

  On Saturday July 14th, several of us will be meeting at the archives
building at 2101 Salem Ave., SW for an building maintenance session. We will
be clearing weeds, cleaning out the downspouts and scuppers, and removing
tree branches that currently hang over the roof.  We will also be preparing
the interior walls in the rear of the building for a coat of Dryloc.

  We will begin at 10:00 AM and conclude at 4:00 PM.  We would be grateful
for anyone that could spare a few hours and help us tackle these maintenance
issues.  Many thanks.

Regards,

Todd Arnett

President, NWHS