1865 schedule

Wed Jun 20 14:35:13 EDT 2018

Tom

I read the book a year or two ago about the Lincoln funeral train, very well done. But one thing that struck me was a discussion of all the souvenirs that were made to sell along the way, which I suspect included funeral train schedules. So, I’d be absolutely certain it had a real provenance before spending any money.

I’d also think that in the scale of things, Lincoln funeral train memorabilia, particularly paper items that might fit into a scrapbook, would be far more common than a typical timetable of the era.

Finding an regular everyday timetable of that era might prove to be somewhat pricey, I don’t own anything like that so I cannot guess to price.

Best
Ken