Arrow arrival

Tue Jun 19 18:27:45 EDT 2018

"The Arrow" arrived in a timely manner for me in Roanoke, but for some
reason the postal gremlins noticed the absence of a protective plastic
wrap, and decided to give my copy a few significant creases and folds that
weren't part of Ken's design. I doubt that plastic wrap ever offered me
protection from anything beyond the occasional raindrop, but I never had an
Arrow delivered with a crease up to this point. "Coincidence? I think
not...." (insert smiley face here).

I certainly do like the heavy outer cover with more informal content as a
protective layer, as well as the inclusion of the Commissary catalog, and
the overall shift in content. Ken, you bring a great eye to the task of
generating content that appeals to a wide spectrum, and I hope to be a
contributor of a few small items in the near future.

Stephen Warren