Back issues of the Arrow --or anything depot-related

Mon Jun 18 18:52:04 EDT 2018

"Speaking of The Arrow, we will be relocating soon as last daughter heads off to a career following her education completion at NYU, probably to a nice warm island.  It has been great looking forward to The Arrow (and MR as well) all these years, but simply no room to store them (may have to convert HO layout to Z scale as well!).  Any suggestions on what to do with all those back issues?? Hate to send them to recycle as a lot of work and talent went into their production.

Thanks for everything.
Ed Svitil
Norfolk & Western Railway

Tell Ed Svitil that I would be glad to pay the postage on "all those back issues" if he would send them to me.Jim Nichols, 431 Lynn Drive, Nashville, TN 37211-3604

Jim and others have already spoken for Ed Svitil's ARROW back issues.  However, if anyone else has similar publications or depot-related artifacts, the Boyce Railway Depot Foundations is always accepting donations --and in some cases buying items.  Postage is reimbursed for anything sent to 117 East Main Street, Boyce, VA 22620-9639 and the value of the items can be reflected on a donation letter to a non-profit organization.

If anyone is accomplished with furniture restoration, wood-working, or sign painting, the Boyce Railway Depot Foundation is also willing to pay for signs for interior doors ("Womens," "Mens," "Agent," etc.), a train bulletin sign of the size that would be used on the Shenandoah Division, or crafting drawers for the cabinet frames under the ticket window counter.

Best wishes,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com