Bridge 322 Q

Sat Jun 16 15:01:25 EDT 2018

Hi all:Sometimes a question just sticks in your mind. In this instance, it is what year is inscribed in the stone bridge abutment keystone just west of Seven Mile Ford on the Pulaski line. I didn't notice it on my first trip there years ago. Then someone on this 'serv noted it as sort of a teaser question . Naturally, I can't find my trip notes or a closeup photo, showing the date. Photos I did shoot years ago and have at hand place it in the 1850s, but the last digit doesn't show. I'm thinking 1856 based on the V&T's construction timeline, but one WWW source says 1857?Anybody in authority, or living nearby, know for sure?Insights most appreciated, and thanks in advance.
Andre Jackson

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad