Position Light Signals

Mon Jun 11 18:05:11 EDT 2018

Thanks for a brief history!

Of course we all know that F. P. Patenell, signal engineer,
 On the Baltimore and Ohio, VASTLY improved the position light design when he create the Color Position Light signal system that was used by the B&O. :-)

All joking aside.

I know for me, in the railroad history end of things, signaling is one of the most interesting and little discussed facets of the hobby. Railroads were as identifiable by their signals as they were by their locomotives...

Great stuff sir!

Eric