Fw: Steve Hutchison photo taken during the 2018 N&WHS Convention in Spencer

Tue Jun 5 06:55:24 EDT 2018

Thanks Steve! I'm sure that everyone will enjoy this beautiful photo!

Norris

www.blueridgenrhs.org
Blue Ridge NRHS <http://www.blueridgenrhs.org/>
www.blueridgenrhs.org
Blue Ridge chapter of the National Railway Historical Society

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of
Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and

Lynchburg Rail Day 2018 Model Train Show Coordinator

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908

Cell: 434-851-0151
------------------------------

*Subject:* Steve Hutchison photo

Hi Norris,
I hope you are doing well.
Thought I would share this photo with you from the Friday night photo shoot
at Spencer during the N&W Historical
Society Convention on May the 18th.

Feel free to share with others if you want to.

Take care,

Steve

MODERATOR: