Group Photo-Membership

Fri Jun 1 08:51:03 EDT 2018

Yes, I too have see younger people out with expensive cameras BUT they do not want to talk to the older people and tend to stay away from a photo line.  They put their material "on line".  do not join clubs or make a program to show at a club meeting.
  I have a really hard time getting programs for The Michigan Railroad Club in Dearborn, MI.  The older members are fading away.  I have tried to get my program list out to two area colleges  but no success with UofM-Dearborn.
At least at Henry Ford Community collage I get my info out but get no visitors to Club meetings (First Wednesday of the month).  Would like to get some younger members to put on programs and become officers in the Club  while us older members are around to help them out.

Kenneth Borg