Virginian Train station

Tue May 29 06:48:34 EDT 2018

 Happy Memorial Day!
Just wanted to let you all know that my painting "South Yard, Roanoke 1953"
has been published in the June issue of "Railfan and Railroad" magazine,
page 58. The article, Colorful Freights: Portraits of Railroading features
several nationally known railroad artists and I am honored to be included
in this group!
Also, the next article features Christiansburg sub and is very informative
with lots of nice photos.

I hope this might generate interest in the station and the general Roanoke
area from somewhat of a different source than usual.

BTW, the painting has been juried into the 2018 National show at the Bower
Center for the Arts in Bedford and will hang through the month of June.

- Tracy

Moderator: