Honaker

Mon Apr 16 06:16:17 EDT 2018

Thanks Paul, I will try to get those books and review them.  In the interim, can anyone tell me what the motive power and typical consist was for the Honaker passenger service?  Was this a mixed train pulled by the G class engines?  What passenger equipment was used?

Thanks,
Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer