2018 Convention Hotel special rates end April 16!

Wed Apr 11 15:52:24 EDT 2018

The special hotel room rates for the 2018 Spencer convention end April 16.
This for both the Courtyard Marriott and the Holiday Inn Express. Please
book your room reservations before April 16 to get reduced room rates!!

2018 Convention Info:
https://www.nwhs.org/convention/2018spencer/

Convention Flyer (PDF)
<https://www.nwhs.org/convention/2018spencer/Convention2018.pdf>

*Convention Hotel*
 Our convention headquarters is the Courtyard Marriott with a $119 a night
special NWHS Rate, must request on reservation. 120 Marriott Circle •
Salisbury, NC 28144 • 704-680-9201

In addition we also have rooms at the rate of $99 per night at the Holiday
Inn Express. 125 Marriott Circle • Salisbury, NC 28144 • 704-314-4100