Yes, Virginia there was a turntable at Forest, Va.! - Fw: Clarification of aerial view by Rick Johnson - Fw: Fw: Fw: Only a memory! N&W Forest, Va. Station leveled.

Sun Apr 8 09:46:15 EDT 2018

Greetings RXR Superfans,

I am so thankful that my railroad friends are helping me preserve railroad history in an accurate manner. I know that sometimes I send out things that may not always be accurate but it's not intentional. I was not around in those days to see it with my own two eyes as the old timers say. I hope that if and when I don't have the entire story accurate in the future that folks will still kindly help straighten me out so others will know "The rest of the story" as Paul Harvey used to say. For those of you that are too young to know who Paul Harvey was just Google him! Ha! I am happy to see that my emails do generate some friendly discussions. They are a benefit to all of us railroad historians. Thanks to Ken Miller for this very interesting addition to the Forest, Va. turntable question.

Best,

Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and

Lynchburg Rail Day 2018 Model Train Show Coordinator - Show date: Saturday, August 11, 2018

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908