Y2 Builder Plates

Mon Feb 26 09:00:43 EST 2018

 Division Point released three HO scale versions of the Y2a in brass in
2011.  I've attached two photos that show a blank "upper builder's plate"
indicating that it may not be a builder's plate at all.

I realize that what appears on a scale model is no guarantee of what the
prototype was actually like.  But Division Point and its builder Boo-Rim in
Korea are known for their extensive research and accuracy.

Bill King

Moderator: