COSTA RICA

Wed Jan 24 15:58:47 EST 2018

We are travelling to CR this summer and I seem to recall that one of our members lives there?  Just wanted to ask if he/she knew of any active railroads there.  I tried wikapedia and they sent me on to a site which was a bit out of date.  Any current information would be appreciated.

PS - we also have heard that it's a great place to retire to?  Anybody confirm that?

Thanks to all and I await 611 return to glory.  I've ridden behind her twice and 1218 once from Fairfax to Mr. Jefferson's University.

Ed Svitil
Norfolk & Western Railway