Date nails

Sat Jan 6 16:16:09 EST 2018

I know that the transportation museum at St. Louis had some in kegs which they sold for  fund raising. My set was complete except for the 1960 some years back when a friend visited the museum saw the nails and purchased two of them. One went into my collection and the other into hers. It is shaped the same as the 1959 nail.

Bob McCracken

Sent from my iPad