Winterization hatches

Mon Nov 20 12:06:15 EST 2017

Jim's correct.  To better define it.........the former Wabash F7A's built
by GMD Canada had weatherization hatches but not the F7A's or B's built by
EMD in the US (no F7B's were built for the Wabash by GMD..  All (EMD and
GMD) built) former Wabash GP7's and 9's had weatherization hatches.

Ed Painter