Photo - unknown location

Mon Aug 14 14:00:40 EDT 2017

A further question:  Given that the diamond is apparently east of the station, where did The Cannonball and other Richmond bound trains move from the N&W to the ACL?

   Ray Smoot

Sent from my iPad

Thanks Herman, Jeff, and Harry.

I suspected this was Petersburg but wanted to confirm. I take it Broad Street Station was reached by the ACL trackage shown going to the left, correct? Was there a point in time when the diamond was removed but the ACL and N&W still made connection here?

John Garner