Artist

Sat Jul 15 11:56:48 EDT 2017

While we’re on the subject of art and artists…I have long admired Robert Karsten’s dust cover depiction of a winter scene in Bluefield for the “First Generation Diesels” book by Paul Withers and Robert Bowers. Does anyone know if any prints were ever made available of this artwork? I’ve tried Google but search did not bear fruit.

Rich Riley