Where Did V&T Meet the Southside RR in Lynchburg ?

Sat Jul 1 21:32:05 EDT 2017

If the Southside Railroad is what became the Durham Branch of the N&W, the
connection was just west of the tunnel about two miles west of the
Lynchburg passenger station. It was also just before the line passed under
the Southern Railway trestle built as part of the "new" Southern route
through Lynchburg in 1912. The location can still be seen by looking at
Google maps.

    Ray Smoot