Bucky Wilson

Fri Jun 16 17:52:16 EDT 2017

I just got the sad news of Bucky’s passing and would like to echo Frank’s comments. Bucky was a great guy and a source of much knowledge about the N&W. I got to know Bucky when he and I co-authored a three-part article on the Clinch Valley Line for The Arrow. He was very willing to share information and photos and was very encouraging of my efforts. He will be missed.

Paul Mandelkern
Winter Park, Florida