future 611 trips ??

Thu Jun 1 12:43:18 EDT 2017

How about Roanoke to Front Royal trips via the Shenandoah Valley line, or
are there limitations that would prevent that?

Greg Harrod

Folks:
Don't forget that the Manassas to Front Royal runs were  complete sell
outs.
There is gold (money) in them thar hills of Prince  William County and
Northern Va....
Eric

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Norfolk-Southern-is-open-to-Roanoke-area-611-Excursions-in-2018-425564914.html

http://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/roanoke/changes-ahead-for-611-excursions