Fwd: Historical question

Mon Apr 24 16:34:46 EDT 2017

You can often track the ownership history of a piece of property through the records at the Register of Deeds. When my wife was a realtor we several times would research there to clarify property descriptions and boundaries. Ask your realtor where to find them in Roanoke.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Hello,

My husband and I recently bought an old home in Roanoke, VA that we have
heard through rumors was built and used as a summer hunting lodge by N&W
executives. It is an old log cabin at 3028 Woodlawn Avenue SW. Do you
have any information regarding this?

Thank you,

Jennifer Dudak