middle siding signals

Thu Apr 20 11:22:14 EDT 2017

Glenn, I would very much appreciate a copy of the scan you've offered.   It will be very helpful for the segment of mainline I am presently modeling.

Sincere thanks,
Brent  (studegator at msn.com)

Dr. J. Brent Greer
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 10:32:51 AM
To: NW-Mailing-List at nwhs.org
Subject: Re: middle siding signals

I have a copy of the Railway Signaling and Communication July 1949 article which contains a track diagram of the new CTC installation between Montvale and Bonsack (includes Villamont) which I would be glad to scan and send to those persons involved in the original inquiry.  Others can read about this project in my next (33-3) in the series of articles on N&W signaling in The Arrow.

Glenn Fisher
Cornwall PA