Virginian at Roanoke

Fri Apr 14 09:34:55 EDT 2017

Very nice.  Well done, Tracy.

Jeff Hawkins

  Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 7:10 AM
  Subject: Virginian at Roanoke

  Hello Everyone,
  I've finally finished my "Virginian at Roanoke" painting. Thank you all for your help and critique.
  The original is 16 x 20, done in oil. I'll have prints available online as soon as I can get an official scan done. Attached is a cell phone picture, not quite the quality I need for prints, but good enough for the Web.
  I really do enjoy reading the conversations and information here. I just wish my grandfather was around - I'm sure he'd be more than willing to contribute! BTW, he was a machinist on the N & W from 1926 -1976. He was Pete Foutz, in case anyone might remember his name. He worked at the East End shops.
  Thank you!

  Tracy Foutz
  Cairo, GA

  Moderator: