Passenger trains operational questions

Wed Apr 12 12:00:52 EDT 2017

Brent,I have seen several pictures of green ACL baggage cars with the stripes in N&W trains too.Roger Huber

 Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 10:57 AM
 Subject: Re: Passenger trains operational questions

 <!--#yiv3044756098 .yiv3044756098EmailQuote {margin-left:1pt;padding-left:4pt;border-left:#800000 2px solid;}-->Thanks Bill, I had seen photos of trains out of Petersburg with ACL coaches in the mix,  but I'd not seen any with foreign head end cars.

Can we post a copy of that photo here for the group?

Brent

Dr. J. Brent Greer