Volunteers Needed for 2017 611 Excursions

Mon Mar 27 20:45:01 EDT 2017

I volunteered when the first request was sent, and I have heard nothing. Jason Hollifield

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Kevin ByrdChesterfield, VA
On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Kevin Byrd <kbyrd100 at gmail.com> wrote:

Has any one who volunteered heard back from the excursion's organizers. I applied to volunteer just about a month ago and I haven't had a reply.  I am not sure if I should have expected anything by now but just wondered what others experience has been. Thanks!
Kevin ByrdChesterfield, VA

Sent from my iPhone