When? NW GP9 503 hamburger herald

Wed Mar 1 16:51:28 EST 2017

Thanks Ken, and I'm sure that's true.  My comment was purely in regard to the aesthetic.  The script herald with a black
background (and, yes, even better on the separate flat plate) looks significantly more classy against the red body than does the updated version without either the black or the plate.  My own tastes most certainly,  but I was just responding to the post regarding how 'wrong' the units looked in red with the post-script heralds applied.

Dr. J. Brent Greer