Takin' Twenty

Fri Feb 24 17:18:22 EST 2017

Tracy,

     We already have a winner....check out next week's Report.  We too also have a restored Fairbanks-Morse Scales we are preparing to put into the Baggage and Express Building at our newly restored VGN Station in Roanoke

Skip
---- NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I think I have the answer to Skip's question about the F-M Conservator Refrigerator - it claimed 26% more space because it had a shelf lined inner door!
Also, in the old Roddenberry cannery here there is an F-M scale for the trucks. They are fixing up the building - hope they keep the scales.

Tracy Foutz
Cairo GA,
Formerly an N & W granddaughter

Sent from my BLU smartphone device