Structures at west end of St Paul?

Sat Dec 17 11:05:24 EST 2016

Does anyone have track diagrams and photos of structures at the west end of the CC&O/N&W interchange at St Paul from around 1980?  My topo map from the 1950s shows no structures. Schust and Cooper show this interchange and siding tracks as the site of the Clinch River Extract Company from 1914 into the 1930s.  Google Maps indicates that this location is now the site of a Food City store.

I'm modeling the very west end, Track E, as a return loop (N&W to CC&O to INT at Miller Yard) and Track E1a as a passing siding needed at that corner of my layout.

Thank you.
Bob Bayles

Sent from my iPad