Boaz siding

Wed Dec 14 00:07:41 EST 2016

Jim,

Grant has it right in all respects, except that judging from Ferrell's
/N&W--steam's last stand, /which includes a virtual photographic essay
on Boaz, I think you can judge that the siding likely could accommodate
as needed three Ys.  That's the choice I made for my Blue Ridge grades
pike, although I never position more that two Ys on the siding, which
gives the effect of their not being "shoehorned in."

Frank Gibson