Boaz siding

Sun Dec 11 13:08:42 EST 2016

What were the limits (ends) of the pusher/helper siding at Boaz in the
mid-late fifties relative to the present grade crossing with Berkley road?
Google maps shows a culvert near a cul-de-sac in a new subdivision on the
North side of the right of way.  The road feeding into the cul-de-sac is
named Savannah Drive.  I suspect this culvert may have marked the Eastern
end of the siding and would have been where the switch and telephone shanty
would have been located.  Hopefully more knowledgeable folks can supply
additional details.  I would also like to know how far Westward the siding
extended.  Did it make it back to the Berkley road crossing?
Thanks, Jim Cochran