Clinch Valley high bridge color

Fri Dec 2 11:55:15 EST 2016

I agree with Jim Nichols that black was standard; I've only been to the
area of Norton and St. Paul on one occasion, but remember the N&W bridges
being black; OTOH, I also recall trestles on the Clinchfield in the same
area which were painted silver.

I think that is a great area to model with all the interchange
possibilities, coal mines and local service.

Good luck.

Jim Brewer