Foreign Interlockings

Thu Sep 29 15:55:50 EDT 2016

Ken,
Thank you for confirming my suspicion that Walnut was indeed JK. And thank
you again for confirming that Belt Line Crossing was indeed in existance in
1930.

Glenn,
Take out Glasgow, as Ken said it was only a connection. There was however a
'Cabin' there on the C&O side of things K Cabin. But it was a C&O tower and
as far as I know did not control N&W in any way.

Ifbyou added Belt Line Crossing to the list? It would make 17?