#578 4-6-2

Thu Aug 18 11:26:13 EDT 2016

Thanks for providing the high resolution pic. of #578.  I had only been able to get some mediocre shots angled from right front off the internet, etc..  I had always suspected the number plate had issues having been cut off adjacent to the 5.  Now I see it has also been cut off next to the 8.
Both ends have been cut off about 1 1/2".
The size and style of numbers appear to be correct N&W.
Is this a non-original replacement? If so, where is original?
If original, why would both left and right ends be cut off?

Dave Gooding

Message: 2