12 pole line

Mon Jul 18 11:37:18 EDT 2016

Jim
There's Dingess, Breeden, and  Colman tunnels . Colman has fell in and on private property ,Station at Dunlow,WV , there are several bridges left but disappearing fast, few section houses if you look carefully, and a shelter shed at Lavalette WV

Larry Evans

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards