Passenger train idea ... Ooooh noooo

Thu Jun 16 07:31:13 EDT 2016

The first thing you need to do if you are want a train to go past Roanoke, is to get Tenn. to come up with money to help VA with the cost of going on west.There are several other things involved but from what I have heard the key problem is MONEY from Tenn. if it gets nearer to helping them.

William Bartley
wvtrainday at aol.com