Tank location

Wed Jun 15 18:05:33 EDT 2016

Everything is behind locked chain-link fence and there does not seem to anyone on either premises of whom I could beg admission to make closer/interior shots. This may be due to the general business slow down so there might be an opportunity if things pick up. You all are familiar with the control point at "Bristol" which everyone refers to as "Ball". Well, that factory has closed and the only activity there is the removal of the machinery, etc. On the SR side in Bristol, TN, the plant that Ed referred to, Raytheon, has been shuttered for over ten years. Also, up in Chilhowie, Kennametal is closing their operations.

As to trains, train watchers saw 38Q and 37Q go away as they were combined into 16T and 15T respectively.

Mike Pierry, Jr.

Sent from my iPad