David Flickwir - More Photos, 1910

Tue Jun 14 12:05:28 EDT 2016

I don't know the answer to the question, but this is a possibility as well.

This plaque is prominently on display at the former Roanoke Memorial
Hospital, now Carilion Roanoke. I snapped this with my phone remembering
the conversations on Flickwir back in May. It is right as you get off the
elevator from the parking garage.

Flickwir's house is also part of Carilion today. Since the plaque mention's
endowment, I suspect this may have a bit of an answer. If I recall
correctly, there is also another plaque honoring his wife.

Ken Miller

Moderator: