The Huckleberry

Tue May 3 16:59:29 EDT 2016

Harry

Reckon it could have been on the Old N&W Kingston Branch. The VAC&RY
leased or had operating rights from the connection at Cambria to yard
and station.  According to annual reports of the VAC&RY.  The Kingston
Branch also connected at Cambria.

An old, old timer, Harry Bundy told me the branch was about 8 miles long
at one time. This branch must have been abandoned in the early 20's or
any portion left was included in the yard limits by that time.

Jim Blackstock