2016 convention

Tue Apr 26 17:11:12 EDT 2016

Jeff,  I've got a couple of questions about the convention.  Will the tours to the coke and coal facilities be bus tours only or will there be some walking parts to the tour?  Also what's the minimum age for those tours?  My son is a diehard NW / NS fan and I'd love to bring him along if I can.
John

Sent from my iPhone